Hi! Hi. It’s me. Maybe you didn’t notice, but I’ve missed a couple weeks of uploading new episodes. It’s because I’ve been deep in the throes of uncertainty, and instead of feeling anxious about it getting in the way of WELL / AWARE, I thought… why not include a check in every so often about what’s up? It’s a huge part of the practice, after all. So this is a new format. Be honest. Let me know if you hate it, okay? This episode is just me, waxing not-so-poetic on what it’s like to be soaked in uncertainty, the good and bad.
In this super-short episode, I discuss:
- things to remember when you’re in a really crazy parallel uncertain universe
- one of two things that happen: progression vs. regression
- negativity bias – what it is and why it’s interesting
- how some comfortability is needed for uncertainty
- the relationship between uncertainty and growth
- role of support and supporters
- using self-sabotage as a crutch
- how to WIN at uncertainty
Tell me what you like, what you don’t like. Should I do more of these? Tell me what you want, what you really really want. Okay?
I’d love to hear about your “uncertain” experiences. Please share!